DBBL Scholarship 2021
Most of the students are looking for a scholarship opportunity after the SSC or HSC examination. Therefore Dutch Bangla Bank Limited has come up with a noble objective to help poor and meritorious students who have potential but still unprivileged due to financial limitations. Like every year, they have launched their DBBL scholarship 2021 program this year.
Dutch Bangla Bank has been working for our social development and to help talented students to continue their further study. DBBL scholarship scheme provides their prize, especially to the students who need financial support. Here is all the information regarding the DBBL scholarship 2021 for higher secondary, graduation, and post-graduation level.
DBBL Scholarship 2021 for SSC students
Dutch Bangla Bank has initiated its scholarship program with great determination. This scholarship provides financial help for SSC candidates to continue their further studies. This is known as the DBBL SSC Scholarship.
They always look forward to keeping meritorious students under a facility that can help them to continue their education without worrying about their educational expenses. Dutch Bangla Bank also looks out on the academic results, physical condition, and most importantly their financial condition.
The most remarkable fact is that they provide this scholarship opportunity for more than thousands of students. The scholarship will be provided with maintaining certain percentages, 90% of the scholarship winners will be students from rural areas, and 50% of them will be female students. Every year, more than 50 thousand students apply for a DBBL scholarship after completing the SSC examination.
Eligibility for DBBL Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for DBBL scholarship 2021, students must meet some eligible requirements. Here are the eligibility requirements mentioned below
- Students must have to pass the SSC or equivalent exam in 2021.
- Under the city corporation area school and institute candidates must have to gain a GPA of 5.00.
- From district areas school and institute candidates also have to gain a GPA of 5.00.
- From other remote areas, students can apply by gaining a GPA of 4.83 out of a GPA of 5.00.
- This requirement is the same for all groups
Advantages of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2021
- The duration of the scholarship is 2 years, it is a renewable process.
- Monthly scholarship amount: 2000 BDT.
- Annual grant for clothing needs: 1000 BDT.
- For reading materials annual grant: 2000 BDT.
- This scholarship is for only the HSC level.
Deadlines for DBBL SSC Scholarship 2021
- The application starts on 8th May 2021
- The application ends on 8th July 2021.
- The primary selected list was published on 11th June 2021.
How to apply for the Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2021
Students have to collect an application form from the official website of the Dutch Bangla bank. With the application form they have to attach the following documents:
- 4 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Scan copies of certificates ( SSC or equivalent exam).
- Mark Sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2021 (SSC)- selection procedure
Under DBBL scholarship 2021, primarily selected applicants will be short-listed and the list will be published on 11th June 2021.
- After the end of applying time, they will find out the students who are badly in need of financial aid to study higher secondary levels.
- Based on the best academic result and financial capability Dutch Bangla bank will award a scholarship to the meritorious students.
- Applicants who will be awarded for DBBL SSC Scholarship must have to continue their higher secondary study.
- To prove it they have to provide the recommendation letter issued by the head of the department or the institution.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2021 for HSC students
DBBL has also initiated its scholarship program for HSC passed students. Here we’re going to explain Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021.
- Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
- Students must be passed on HSC or equivalent exam in 2021.
- Applicants from under the city Corporation College or institute need to achieve a minimum GPA of 4.80 (out of 5.00 scales) for all groups.
- Those students who are from out of the city corporation college or institute need a GPA of 4.50 (out of 5.00 scales) for all groups.
- GPA counts without the 4th subject.
ADvantages of Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2021 for HSC students
- It is for bachelor-level study.
- Duration of the scholarship: 3-5 years
- It is a Renewable scholarship.
- The monthly amount of Scholarship: 2500 BDT.
- Annual amount grant for reading materials: 5000 BDT.
- Annual amount grant for clothing: 1000 BDT
Deadline of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
- Application starting date: 22nd July 2021
- Application closing date: 15th September 2021
- Primary selection list published date: 20th September 2021.
How to apply for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2021
- For the DBBL HSC Scholarship, students have to collect an application form from any Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd branches.
- If there is no branch of Dutch Bangla Bank, applicants have to apply through the post office.
- In that case, they may take plain paper. On the paper, they have to put their personal, academic, and contact details (mentioning postcode).
- With the application form, they have to give some documents. The following documents they have to provide with the application form:
- recent passport size photograph Three (3) copies,
- Photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
- All documents must have to be attested by the Head of the Institution where the applicants last attended
- Rather all this they also provide income certificates of their father/mother/guardian from 2 different sources one is the Government gazette officer and another one, the Head of the institution where they last attended.
- The most important thing is that the application form must reach Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, 315/B, Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, and Dhaka-1208.
For HSC scholarship applicants it seems difficult, but as they provide a scholarship for the next 3-5 years they have all rights to cross-check the information properly.
The primary selection list will be published on 20th September 2021. After publishing the primary list they may call the selected applicants for further inquiry. Finally, those students will be valid they will have been awarded the DBBL HSC scholarship which they can enjoy in whole bachelor-level study time.
Points to be noted:
- Students who hold any other scholarship (except government scholarships) won’t be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- 90% of the winner students will be students from rural areas.
- 50% of the scholarship will be provided to female students.
- Applicants who will be awarded must have to continue their further study.